Thursday, February 02, 2006

When things do not go how you planned, Adapt

I do not remember when the spark turned into a fire. I do not even remember which combination of events and my state created the spark. I do not remember how i was, though in moments of tranquility and of utmost peace of soul I see myself, the present, and I have a hazy vision of what is in store for the future. This fire burning inside me seems eternal to me as of now. I get scared of it sometimes. I am afraid that this fire may engulf me and lot of people with me if it gets out of hand . Yet sometimes I feel lucky to feel the warmth it gives off .
The fire will not engulf me , I have a feeling that whispers to my heart. I am not alone in my battle, I feel sometimes a Hand is guiding me, watching over me, sitting quite intently and observing me, even smiling when I make some mistakes, getting angry when i repeat them often, yet not stopping me from experiencing what I should and I know it would be there to stop me if I tried to go beyond a certain limit. Sometimes I wonder, who is guiding the Hand that is guiding me. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the feeling that there is a Hand at all and I think how lucky I am to have it and what did I do to deserve it. One day I am sure that Hand will leave me to move on my own, when it knows that I can find my own path. May be , I would even meet somebody and he/she would think that I was sent by his Hand to guide him/her. The cycle of life would continue. We would wake up, eat, work , sleep. But it is only when one hand extends to the other and in the rare moment they finally shake, time stops itself to applaud the magic of the hand trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home