Sunday, December 18, 2005

When you bite off more than you can chew!!

I just said quit after a very very long time. I am saddened. But there is no going back. Sometimes you take things more than you can handle. Is it wrong to go back if you think you are not capable enough of handling the thing at that time and returning to it later???

I have spent the last two days in absolute agony trying to make my mind and even putting last minute herculean efforts. But I think I started off with more than I could handle. I took the advanced DSP course and it was tough for me and I called it quits 5 minutes ago (unregistered for the exam) cause I did not put enough time before with other courses and last minute does not help if you have only beginner's skills. Still I can see a positive, it has made me learn Signals basics pretty well and also it has taught me the lesson to not to bite off more than I can chew. And since there was nobody online at this hour , I decided to blog to ease my pain. I wanted somebody close to talk too but they are all sleeping. I hate quitting on something. I do not know why. It makes me feel like I am not special. It makes me remember all the times I have left something in between. It hurts where it hurts most. I know I have enough credits for back home and this was only an attempt to test my limits. I do not know if this was good for me or bad for me, but I remember reading "if the mistake does not kill you , most probably something good will come out of it". After two days, I feel a heavy weight has been lifted from my head. Sadness can ease pain sometimes instead of complete denial. I have one more exam to give and studying for both of them was getting quite a thing.
Now I head back to the books , cause in order to make up for this, I need to perform well in the other. Best of luck to me.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Planck said...

Nice blog title! Very nonconformist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home